UniversoBboy.es

Web Bboying (BreakDance) de habla hispana internacional.

Fecha actual 20 Sep 2018, 02:16
Follow @UniversoBboy

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: ings Wednesday night and the Nationals k
NotaPublicado: 05 Sep 2018, 05:23 
Bboy/Bgirl

NEW YORK -- As soon as Luis Collazo threw the vicious right hook, he had a sense of the outcome. Collazo was proven correct as his final punch knocked out Victor Ortiz at 2:59 of the second round in a welterweight fight at the Barclays Center on Thursday night. "It was the shortest hook I ever threw," Collazo said. "It was awesome. I knew he was going to come in wide and I tried to beat his hook with my hook and thats exactly what happened." Nicknamed "The Peoples Champ" for being from the Williamsburg section of the borough, Collazo (35-5) delighted his hometown crowd by catching Ortiz (29-5-2) with a right hook across the face. That sent Ortiz sprawling to the ground near Collazos corner and when he was unable to get up, he was counted out. Collazo recorded his 18th career knockout and the former WBA welterweight champion recorded his first knockout before the third round in nearly nine years. After finishing off Ortiz, he made it clear whom he wants next and where he wants it to happen. "I want Floyd Mayweather, in New York City, I want what the fans want!" Collazo said in an in-ring interview. "I want him to come to the Barclays Center here in Brooklyn." Collazo, however, is more likely to fight fellow welterweights Keith Thurman and Marcos Madana, Adrien Broner and Amir Khan. "It opens the door," Collazo said "Like I said before, the fight here was my future and now its going to open up my future. The quick ending spoiled Ortizs bid from two setbacks that derailed his promising ascent up the welterweight chain. According to Collazo, Ortiz also seemed to overlook this fight and said that he would retire after losing. "Absolutely (he overlooked me)," Collazo said. "(I got his attention) when I landed that hook and he didnt get up. "Im just a competitive person. I dont like losing and I took care of business." "Between me and him, he told me he was going to retire after this. Lets see if he keeps his word. Lets see what happens." Ortiz, who turns 27 Friday, was the welterweight champion following a unanimous decision over Andre Berto on April 16, 2011. In his first title defence, he was knocked out in the fourth round by Mayweather five months later and then broke his jaw in gruesome fashion during the ninth round against Josesito Lopez on June 23, 2012, in Los Angeles. Besides training in the last 19-month absence, Ortiz made appearances on ABCs "Dancing With the Stars" and spent time in Bulgaria filming a part in the movie "Expendables Three" "Im good. I got caught, its no big deal," Ortiz said. "It happens. Im just one of the fighters and I put my heart out there." In the co-main event, super welterweight Eddie Gomez (16-0) won a unanimous decision over Daquan Arnett (11-1) in a 10-round fight, taking the bout with scores of 98-91, 97-92 and 97-92. The Bronx native briefly dropped Arnett in the seventh round with a hard right hook to the face, but despite a flurry of punches in the final minute of the round he was unable to produce his 11th career knockout. In the first televised fight on the card, super featherweight Gary Russell Jr. (24-0) recorded his 14th career knockout when he stopped Miguel Tamayo 1:04 into the fourth round. Russell finished the fight by forcing Tamayo into a corner and the fight ended after he landed three consecutive hard right hooks. Promoters said 8,050 attended the fight. The crowd included Brooklyn Nets Paul Pierce, Jason Terry and Andray Blatche along with current WBA and WBC light welterweight champion Danny Garcia also in attendance. Cheap NBA Jerseys . -- Two-time AL Cy Young Award winner Johan Santana agreed Tuesday to a minor league contract with the Baltimore Orioles as he tries to come back from the second major operation on his left shoulder. Cheap Taurean Prince Jersey . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut. http://www.cheaphawksjerseys.com/?tag=c ... ung-jersey. According to USA Today the Finns have tapped forwards Jarkko Immonen and Sakari Salminen to replace injured forwards Mikko Koivu and Valtteri Filppula at the Sochi Games. Cheap Justin Anderson Jersey .com) - Cincinnati Reds pitcher Mat Latos had an arthroscopic procedure performed on his right elbow last week, the teams official site reported Wednesday. Cheap John Collins Jersey . After two months of mediocrity, perhaps the Washington Nationals have turned the page. Strasburg struck out 11 in seven innings Wednesday night and the Nationals kept the Philadelphia Phillies bats quiet yet again in an 8-4, rain-interrupted win.NEW YORK -- Brian McCann hit a go-ahead, two-run homer and later added a bases-loaded triple to help the New York Yankees to a 7-3 win over the first-place Toronto Blue Jays on Wednesday night. The Yankees beat Mark Buehrle for the ninth straight time and handed the Blue Jays their 15th loss in a row in the Bronx. Rookie Chase Whitley (3-0) remained unbeaten in seven starts since making his big league debut this season. Buehrle (10-4) was trying to tie Yankees ace Masahiro Tanaka for the most wins in the majors. He gave up three runs and six hits in six innings and lost his third straight start overall. Buehrle is 1-11 lifetime against the Yankees, with his lone win coming in 2004 while with the Chicago White Sox. McCann tied his career high with five RBIs. Torontos Jose Bautista had an RBI double in the eighth for his 1,000th career hit. The Yankees have taken the first two in a three-game series against Toronto. McCanns third big league triple, and first since 2009 with Atlanta, came off left-hander Brett Cecil, who had been brought in to face pinch-hitter Ichiro Suzuki with the Blue Jays down 3-2 in the seventh. Cecil walked Suzuki with the bases loaded to force in a run before McCann put the game safely out of reach. McCann was hitting .174 for June before his homer in the fourth, which was measured at 348 feet -- not far enough to clear most fences in the majors. He helped the Yankees respond after the Blue Jays took a 2-1 lead on two-out RBI sinngles by Colby Rasmus and Dioner Navarro in the top half.dddddddddddd Alfonso Sorianos first-inning single put the Yankees on the board. Whitley gave up two runs and five hits in five innings. He walked Melky Cabrera in the fifth, ending his streak of starts without a walk at three. His last walk was May 26 against the Cardinals. NOTES: Derek Jeter saw six pitches in his first four at-bats, going 0 for 4 before he popped up a bunt attempt in the seventh. He hit a double off the wall in the eighth, giving him 533, one behind Lou Gehrig as the Yankees leader. . Brett Gardner singled his first four times for the Yankees before a lineout in the eighth. . McCann was the first Yankees catcher to have a homer, a triple and five RBIs since Elston Howard on Aug. 19, 1962. ... Toronto 3B Brett Lawrie was hit in back of the left hand by a pitch in the fourth inning replaced by Steve Tolleson in the bottom of the fifth. Tolleson had appeared in the on-deck circle the inning before. X-rays did not appear show any broken bones. ... The series ends Thursday night, with Yankees RHP David Phelps (2-4) set to face righty Drew Hutchison (5-4). ... The Yankees longest home winning streak vs. any team was 19 in a row over Cleveland from June 1960 to April 1962, the team said in citing the Elias Sports Bureau. ... Torontos Melky Cabrera extended his streak of games with a hit against his former team to 18 with a first-inning single. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]