UniversoBboy.es

Web Bboying (BreakDance) de habla hispana internacional.

Fecha actual 21 Oct 2018, 08:38
Follow @UniversoBboy

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Fame requested Clayton Ker
NotaPublicado: 29 Ago 2018, 05:49 
Bboy/Bgirl

They say a trip to play Celtic is a vital part of your footballing education. And, of course, when I say they, I mean some of the greatest to ever play the game. Barcelonas Xavi: "The atmosphere generated by the fans in Celtics stadium for our visit was the most impressive Ive ever witnessed. The grounds of Liverpool and Manchester United are good and the hostile feeling of playing against Real Madrid in the Bernabeu is also excellent, but the atmosphere against Celtic was the best." If the opinion of Xavi is not enough, how about someone equally as brilliant and smart. Someone like Paolo Maldini... "Every professional footballer should seek to play at least one game at Celtic Park. I have never felt anything like it," he said. The great thing about Maldini and Xavi is that they are all-time greats, not only for the way they played on the field but also for the way they carried themselves off it. They speak, you listen. They remain two of the smartest players I have ever watched and listened to. Throughout their long careers at the top of the game, they certainly never referred to themselves as one of the games best players. And then there is Mario Balotelli and the comments he made to the Scottish Sun newspaper this week: "I have heard all about the fans and the atmosphere they create - and my message to them is bring it on! "If fans want to try and make a stadium hostile for me - or boo me because I am one of the best players in the world - then I hope they do." One of the best players in the world, eh? Okay. The Italian touched down in Glasgow this week having played a total of 27 Champions League games in his career. For his three teams, Inter Milan, Manchester City and AC Milan, he was important enough to only have started just 11 of those, coming on 16 times as a substitute. He had scored just seven Champions League goals in 1,276 minutes played, averaging a goal every 182 minutes. For Inter, he was nothing more than an after-thought on their way to glory in 2010 while at City, he started just two of 12 matches, spread over two frustrating campaigns for both club and player. The third chapter in his Champions League career is back at the San Siro. For now. The thing with Mario is, you just never quite know what he is going to do next, and that includes choosing where to play. On Saturday, in a league game against Genoa, Balotelli missed a penalty in a frustrating 1-1 draw that sent the Italian giants down to 13th in Serie A. After the match he took to twitter to thicken the plot. This is the end. :-) - Mario Balotelli (@FinallyMario) November 24, 2013 Before the Genoa match, he had told the Italian press I am happy at Milan and I am happy to be here. Balotelli certainly played happy, despite making it eight straight games without a goal, and was a menace throughout the match and arguably Milans best performer. That didnt stop Milan fans from voicing their complaints after the game towards Balotelli and his teammates. It is hard to blame them. Their performances, just like their league position, have not been good enough. Yet, with the transfer window closed until January, this is not a club Balotelli can run away from. At Inter and Manchester City, Balotelli was surrounded by a plethora of outstanding players who could easily demand a starting spot ahead of the Italian, who could happily move aside and away from having to perform on the field. At Milan, things are very different. An out-of-form Balotelli, smiling or sulking, remains the clubs best option up front. There will be no sitting on the bench for Mario. And so with that presents the self-proclaimed one of the best players in the world an opportunity, a run of games to help carry Milan back towards the top three in Serie A and into the last 16 of the Champions League. "Great atmosphere always brings the best out of me," he had said in the run-up to the game and so it proved. The game was effectively over as a contest just after half-time, with Milans both goals coming from corners that Celtic failed to deal with, killing the usual atmosphere Celtic Park is famed for. Much will be made of Kakas easy header inside the box to open the scoring but it was Balotellis run from a deep position that led to a free kick that won the corner and placed Milan into scoring territory. It was to be that kind of day for Balotelli, a day where he would have to bide his time, show patience and a mature side to his game when waiting to receive the ball. It is these kind of games that people have wondered about the 23-year-old. He is built very much like a striker who can play up top on his own, but his overall attitude and tendency to drift out of games is one of the reasons he hasnt started as many Champions League games as he should have. At Celtic, he had an appetite to come deep to receive the ball, start quick counter-attacks with his midfielders and drift wide to provide key outlets and pull the central defenders into areas they dont want to go. Balotelli would get rewarded for his hard work when he scored his eighth career Champions League goal in the second half, coming deep, before timing a run superbly, sprinting into space to receive a great ball from Riccardo Montolivo and finishing it off at the near post. He also used his supreme strength to brush aside the defender, let the ball run, and not even touch it until he kicked it into the net. He wasnt the best player on the pitch for Milan but on this night, he didnt need to be. The fantastic Kaka, playing behind Balotelli, was, as the Brazilian rolled back the years with a sensational performance that included powerful runs from distance, incisive passes and an ease at finding space. Kaka, unfortunately, wont be given such space by many teams in Italy and so the responsibility of carrying Milan back towards respectability falls at the feet of Balotelli. In Glasgow, perhaps without even knowing or caring, he passed another test of his footballing education and finally showed signs that he does have an ability to lead the line for a team in Europes elite club competition. He is far from one of the worlds best players but if he wants to get anywhere near to the level once shown by Maldini, and still shown by Xavi, the European Champions League gives him the stage to perform. We know how much he likes a stage, now it is up to him to ensure what he does on it. Why Always Me? The truth is it hasnt been about you enough, Mario. Nathan Beaulieu Jersey . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand. Wholesale Sabres Jerseys . According to MMAFighting.com, MacDonald needs an x-ray on his right ankle and doctors clearance to fight or he will be subject to a mandatory medical suspension that will end on August 22, 2014. http://www.cheapsabresjerseys.com/?tag= ... son-jersey. Adam LaRoche will take that. "I like our position in the standings and I like how our team is playing," LaRoche said after Washington swept a day-night doubleheader from the Cubs on Saturday. Cheap Sabres Jerseys China . -- Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno was admitted to the hospital Friday for observation due to minor complications from cancer treatments, his family said. Marco Scandella Jersey .C. -- Cam Newton wasnt flawless on Sunday.SAN DIEGO -- In what has been an emotional stretch for the San Diego Padres they have played their best baseball. The Padres ninth-inning rally on Friday night produced a 6-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers, their third straight victory. "This has been a tough week for San Diego," Padres manager Bud Black said. "When you look at the whole week, it has been more so than just the game. This was a good win for the city." Hall of Famer and Padres icon Tony Gwynn died Monday at age 54 after a long battle with cancer. The team has been struggling with the emotional aftermath since. But after returning home Tuesday, the Padres havent lost. With Gwynns No. 19 etched in right field, the Padres came back to beat the Mariners twice and added another thrilling win against Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen (0-3). "Its unacceptable to pitch a game like that," Jansen said. Everth Cabreras sacrifice fly capped San Diegos three-run ninth. "When I hit the fly ball I celebrate like it was a walk-off bomb," Cabrera said. "Especially against the Dodgers with all their fans from L.A. here." It was the Padres third consecutive win and it snapped a three-game winning streak by the Dodgers. Trailing 5-3, Alexi Amarista opened the San Diego ninth with a single off Jansen and scored on Carlos Quentins pinch-hit double. Venable tied the game when his double scored pinch-runner Andrew Cashner. Venable took third on Rene Riveras sacrifice and scored on Cabreras deep fly to right. "The last three days, we played real baseball," Cabrera said. Dale Thayer (3-2) pitched the ninth for the victory. Yasiel Puig, who had two RBIs for the Dodgers, left in the eighth inning with a mild left hip muscle strain. Seth Smith homered twice, doubled and walked for the Padres. It was Smiths sixth multi-homer game of his career. "I came in early and worked on some things," Smith said. "Its fun when you put in the work and you see the results." The Padres bullpen, which has been strong all season, tthrew four scoreless innings to keep the game close.dddddddddddd "All year long those guys have done their thing," Black said. After Smiths second homer in the sixth, the Padres had the tying runs aboard when Cameron Maybin reached on a fielders choice and Amarista walked. But Jace Peterson struck out to end the threat. The Dodgers scored three times in the fifth, aided by two wild pitches and an error by Amarista at third base. With runners in scoring position and the infield playing up, Puig hit a one-out grounder between third and shortstop which deflected off the gloves of Amarista and Cabrera into short let field to score Dee Gordon. Amarista retrieved the ball and when his throw home was wide, Hanley Ramirez scored on the error. Puig advanced to third on the play and scored on Adrian Gonzalezs sacrifice fly for a 5-1 lead. Gordon opened the game with a triple and scored on Petersons errant relay throw to third. Later in the inning Gonzalez doubled and Matt Kemp drove him in with a base hit to left off Amaristas glove for a 2-0 lead. Smith homered to right-centre in the first to bring the Padres within 2-1. "There are always close games with these guys," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "To me, they are one of those clubs that are tough to beat." NOTES: The National Baseball Hall of Fame requested Clayton Kershaws cleats from his Wednesday no-hitter. Kershaw said his accomplishment has started to sink in. "I couldnt sleep very well that night obviously, then the next day to turn on the TV and hear about it was pretty cool stuff." ... Dodgers OF Carl Crawford (left ankle sprain) is still unable to do baseball activities, Mattingly said. ... Padres 3B Chase Headley was out of the lineup with a sore back. ... Padres LHP Robbie Erlin (left elbow soreness) has increased his throwing program and could join the team on its upcoming trip. There is no date for his return. ... Dodgers RHP Josh Beckett (4-4, 2.49) faces Padres RHP Tyson Ross (6-6, 3:27) on Saturday night. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]