UniversoBboy.es

Web Bboying (BreakDance) de habla hispana internacional.

Fecha actual 19 Ago 2018, 12:17
Follow @UniversoBboy

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and
NotaPublicado: 09 Ago 2018, 08:29 
Bboy/Bgirl

LONDON -- Andy Murray won his first match since adding Amelie Mauresmo as his new coach, beating Frenchman Paul-Henri Mathieu 6-4, 6-4 in the second round of the Queens Club grass-court tournament on Wednesday. "I was looking forward to getting back on the court," Murray said. "I enjoy playing here. I love being back on the grass. "I thought I was quite disciplined with my movement today. I moved pretty well. I wasnt sliding about too much. Yeah, it was a good start." Top seed and Australian Open winner Stanislas Wawrinka also advanced into the third round when Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus retired with a right shoulder injury as the Swiss led 3-2. There was victory too for 2011 finalist and fifth seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France, who weathered a close first set before overwhelming Belgiums David Goffin 7-6 (5), 6-2. Since his loss to Roger Federer in the 2012 Wimbledon final, Murray has won 19 consecutive matches on grass and captured three titles, including the 2012 London Olympic gold at the All England Club, and Wimbledon and Queens last year. Murray hired former top-ranked player and two-time major winner Mauresmo as his coach on Sunday, initially for the grass-court season. He has been without a coach since he parted ways with Ivan Lendl in March. Hiring a female coach has generated a great deal of attention, and although he previously worked with his mother, Judy, for a long period, he admits that such a move at his level of the game was unusual. "At first when I thought about it, it was obviously a consideration, because for a few years I havent worked with a woman," he said. "Now the decision has been made, its not something that Im thinking about. Its more about the qualities that she can bring that will help me and my tennis and my team as well. I hope it works out long term because I like her. Shes a good person. I hope it works out well." Murray was impressed with Mauresmo when they met, and saw the qualities she could bring. "After I spoke to her the first time I just really liked her. She was calm. She asked a lot of questions. She listened. She listened a lot. I liked chatting to her, so then I decided to sit down and speak to her and had a good chat with her about tennis. "This week, theres not going to be any big changes in my game. I also wouldnt expect any before Wimbledon. But well definitely work on some things after the tournament is finished here." Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver lost 6-4, 6-4 to Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine while Torontos Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia defeated Wawrinka and Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 7-6 (4), 7-5. Pospisil also lost in mens doubles. Ernests Gulbis, who reached his maiden Grand Slam semifinal at the French Open last week, fell to Kenny De Schepper of France 7-6 (3), 7-5. "I like the grass," Gulbis, the sixth seed from Latvia said. "But I never played well the first tournament. I always played decent in Wimbledon if I practiced well. So now Im going to stay here, practice two weeks on grass. Im going to be fully fine for Wimbledon." Lleyton Hewitt remains one victory short of Roger Federers record of 122 match wins on grass after being beaten 6-3, 6-4 by Feliciano Lopez. Hewitt, a four-time champion at Queens, was broken once in each set and failed to earn a single break point against the Spaniard. Its the first time the Australian has lost to Lopez in five meetings. Hewitt had been bidding to become the first player to win Queens five times. He shares the record of four titles with Andy Roddick. "I played a bit of a loose game the second game of the match," he said. "Then, yeah, he served really well the whole match. He had a lot better rhythm today than he did yesterday in his first-round match. He hit his spots really well." Dmitry Tursunov of Russia and Nicolas Mahut of France were beaten, but there were wins for eighth seed Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine and Radek Stepanek. Jesse Lingard Jersey . - Hitting was supposed to be the Pittsburgh Pirates weakness coming into the season yet they lead the major leagues in home runs through the first 16 games of the season. Anthony Martial Jersey . The Gatineau Olympiques head coach will lead Canada in its quest to end its gold medal drought at the 2015 world junior hockey championship held in Montreal and Toronto at the end of this year. http://www.jerseymanchesterunitedsoccer ... ersey/.The Toronto Raptors guard, who will represent the Eastern Conference at the All-Star Game in New Orleans on Sunday, says he doesnt complain in the face of adversity "because I know this little girl is just happy for anything. Ashley Young Jersey . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals. Victor Lindelof Jersey .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action.BOSTON - John Farrell failed in his last managerial job. The Boston Red Sox had their worst record in nearly a half century. After a dismal 2012 season for both, theyre together now and that past seems so far away. Its a match made for the World Series. "I try to live out what our team has lived out this year and, that is, not to look back," Farrell said. Why would he want to? The Toronto Blue Jays were 73-89 last season, their second under Farrell, and actually trailed Boston in the standings with 10 games left. Then the Red Sox finally won something — the race to the bottom of the AL East. They lost nine of their last 10 games, dropping to 69-93 and insuring that Bobby Valentines tumultuous term as manager would end after one season. Enter Farrell. He had one year left on his contract with the Blue Jays so the Red Sox had to trade to get their old pitching coach back to run the show as manager. His impact was immediate in spring training, the transition smoothed by his familiarity with many of his players. "He came in there with a presence," pitching ace Jon Lester said, "Came in there with his idea of how he wanted to run this team and stood up there in front of us and told us how he wanted it done. "And I think the 40 guys or whatever that was in that room kind of looked around and it was like, OK, lets go do it. " So they did, with a consistency and clubhouse cohesion missing from Valentines Way. The Red Sox spent an AL-best 158 days in first place, were one of two major-league teams above .500 all year and had no losing streak longer than three games for just the second time in their 113 seasons. And the players bonded long before their beards blossomed. Gone were highly paid disgruntled players like Adrian Gonzalez, Carl Crawford and Josh Beckett. In their place were team-oriented hustlers like Jonny Gomes, Mike Napoli, Shane Victorino, Stephen Drew and David Ross. But it took the even-keeled Farrell and his communication skills to bring them all together after Valentines shoot-from-the-lip style failed. "The thing with John is hes so smart. I think it seems like he learns from every single person hes around in baseball," second baseman Dustin Pedroia said. "John this year has been unbelievable with all of us, just the communication." At 6-foot-4, the broad-shouldered Farrell has a militaary bearing.dddddddddddd He leads his players and listens to them. He lets them know their roles, explains why theyre not in the lineup and sees them produce off the bench. Before World Series games, he sits at an interview table, rarely blinking as he listens closely to questions. Then he answers thoughtfully, occasionally breaking into a smile. And hes not afraid to admit that hes wrong. With Game 3 tied 4-4 with one out in the top of the ninth, Farrell let Brandon Workman bat with one out rather than have Napoli pinch hit and make a double-switch at first base and pitcher. Workman struck out. Then he left the game with one out and a runner at first in the bottom of the ninth when the Cardinals won 5-4 on an obstruction play. "In retrospect, sure, I would have liked to (use a pinch hitter)," Farrell said. "Still, I wasnt going to pinch-hit for Workman with no guarantee that Napoli drives one out of the ballpark." He also handles critics — there havent been many in Boston — with respect. When he was booed by fans on his return to Toronto with Boston on April 4, Farrell said, "That goes back to how much people care, and thats a good thing. "Unfortunately, over the past couple of years, some things didnt play out on the field as we had hoped." But now hes in Boston where his philosophy is working out just fine. "Theres a relentless approach to play a complete game every night," Farrell said. "That attitude is what has allowed us to come back from so many deficits this year and never give an at-bat away, and certainly play to the 27th out every night." Unlike his predecessor, in Boston he has a strong relationship with his coaches and doesnt call attention to himself by criticizing players. Farrell hired Juan Nieves as his pitching coach then stayed out of his way despite having served in that role with the Red Sox from 2007-2010. The staff ERA of 3.79 was nearly a run less than last seasons and Bostons best in 11 years. "His genuineness as a person to me was the one thing that would allow him to connect with players," Farrell said of Nieves. Just like Farrell. From that first meeting in spring training. "Nobody had any questions," Lester said. "It was our job to go out there and do what he told us to do. And I think weve done a good job of that." Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]