UniversoBboy.es

Web Bboying (BreakDance) de habla hispana internacional.

Fecha actual 19 Ago 2018, 12:16
Follow @UniversoBboy

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: five holes at the Oceanico Victoria
NotaPublicado: 11 Ago 2018, 10:07 
Bboy/Bgirl

Tuesdays GamesNHLTampa Bay 4 Vancouver 1N.Y. Rangers 3 Ottawa 2 (OT)Edmonton 5 Washington 4 (SO)Montreal 2 Nashville 1 (OT)Philadelphia 3 Pittsburgh 2 (OT)Detroit 5 Minnesota 4 (SO)Chicago 6 Arizona 1Boston 3 Dallas 1---AHLSan Antonio 5 Texas 2---NBAOklahoma City 94 Miami 86San Antonio 109 Denver 99--- Cheap Bengals Jerseys . - For a general manager who preaches building through the draft, Reggie McKenzie has struggled to find impact players his first two years in Oakland. Wholesale Andy Dalton Jersey . Lynn was tied for 16th entering the fourth round, six shots behind leader Paul Waring. He started with two birdies and added three more on his last five holes at the Oceanico Victoria course for an 18-under total of 266. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseysauthentic ... ice-jersey. Both the top-seeded Djokovic and sixth-seeded Fish took relatively easy paths, with the Serb winning when opponent Jo-Wilfried Tsonga retired in the second set with a sore arm and Fish dominating Janko Tipsarevic in two quick sets. Cheap Bengals Jerseys China . They are back to a game above .500 on the year and back to .500 on the road. It was their 10th extra time game of the year, and only the second one that did not got to a shootout. Cheap Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too.CHENNAI, India -- Stanislas Wawrinka earned his 300th win on the ATP tour on Friday as he breezed past Slovenian Aljaz Bedene 6-2, 6-1 to reach the semifinals of the Chennai Open. Wawrinka became only the fourth Swiss player to reach the milestone after Roger Federer (923), Marc Rosset (433) and Jakob Hlasek (432). "I didnt know about it before coming here," Wawrinka said. "Its been a long time on the tour and its amazing. For sure its special. But I was focused on the match and knew that even if I did not get here I had a chance next week." The top-seeded Wawrinka needed little more than an hour to beat Bedene, who had ousted the Swiss player in the quarterfinals here last year in their only previous meeting on the tour..dddddddddddd. Wawrinka started with a break and ran up a quick 5-0 lead in the first set. The 95th-ranked Bedene did manage a break in the sixth game but couldnt put up much of a fight the rest of the way. "Im very happy with the start this year, I feel very good," Wawrinka said. "Usually, I need a few tournaments but this time I feel good already." Wawrinka will next play fifth-seeded Vasek Pospisil of Canada, who beat local favourite Yuki Bhambria 6-3, 6-3. In the other quarterfinals, seventh-seeded Frenchman Edouard Roger-Vasselin saved eight break points to beat Dudi Sela of Israel 7-5, 6-7 (6), 6-0, while sixth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain ousted No. 4 Benoit Paire of France 6-2, 3-6, 7-6 (5). Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]