UniversoBboy.es

Web Bboying (BreakDance) de habla hispana internacional.

Fecha actual 16 Oct 2018, 22:51
Follow @UniversoBboy

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: ricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick s
NotaPublicado: 11 Ago 2018, 11:14 
Bboy/Bgirl

MARKHAM, Ont. -- Britni Smith didnt know how it happened. One moment she was on the ice taking a shot, the next she was lifting the Toronto Furies first Clarkson Cup. Smith scored in overtime Saturday as the Furies shut out the Boston Blades 1-0. She struggled to describe how it happened. "I honestly dont even remember how we got in their end," Smith said as she held back her emotion. "But the puck went from (Natalie) Spooner behind the net over to Prevo (Caroline Prevost), I saw some ice in front of me, skated ahead, got a perfect pass on the tape. I shot high-blocker and it just twirled in. "Once I saw it cross the line, hands in the air and that was it." The sixth Canadian womens hockey league championship was the first time Toronto (3-1) and Boston (3-1) met in the championship game and the only time the Furies qualified for the final in club history. Toronto was a surprise finalist after defeating the number-one ranked, three-time Clarkson Cup champion Montreal Stars on Friday in the round-robins lone shootout. The Blades were undefeated in the round robin with an impressive 3-0 record, allowing just four goals against in the entire tournament. The Boston-Toronto rivalry was in full effect as both teams fought hard to the finish. Spooner, who scored the shootout winner in Fridays victory over the number-one ranked Stars, was named the tournaments most valuable player. "This year couldnt really have been better for me," said Spooner. "Obviously nothing beats winning an Olympic gold medal but this is pretty sweet right now and I am really happy about it." Christina Kessler was named the tournaments most valuable player after performing stellar in net for the Furies with 25 saves against Boston following up Fridays spectacular 34 save spectacle. "Kess is amazing," said Furies forward Alyssa Baldin. "It is great to have a goalie like Kessler behind you." Blades forwards Hilary Knight, Kate Buesser and Kelli Stack were offensive stars throughout the tournament. Knight, who scored four goals against Calgary on Friday, led the tournament with five goals while Buesser led with seven points. Boston has three members of Olympic silver medallist American team on its roster including Stack and Knight while Toronto has four members of gold-medal winning Canadian squad playing for the Furies, including Jennifer Wakefield, Tessa Bonhomme and Spooner. The Blades were 5-2 against Toronto during the regular season and in the second day of round-robin action Boston defeated Toronto 2-1 in its closest game of the tournament. The pace of the final was quick from the start. Boston had the majority of quality scoring chances in the first 20 minutes and forced Kessler to make nine first-period saves. After a scoreless two periods, both teams speed and goaltending was on full display in the third. Kessler was forced to make a breakaway, short-handed save robbing Knight while Toronto failed to capitalize on the power play as the game headed to overtime. A day after scoring four goals against Calgary, Knight failed to score for Boston against Toronto while Buesser was also kept scoreless. Buesser finished the tournament leading with three game winning goals. Boston goaltender Brittany Ott played fantastic for the Blades, making 25 saves in front of a sold out crowd. During the regular season Boston was 5-2 against Toronto, and on the second day of round-robin action Thursday the Blades defeated Toronto 2-1 in Bostons closest game of the tournament. Scott Niedermayer Jersey . -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years. Antoine Vermette Jersey . However, it wasnt a problem on Monday night. Evgeni Nabokov made 23 saves for his 56th career shutout in the New York Islanders 3-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night. http://www.officialduckshockeyauthentic ... ne-jersey/. Nikolai Khabibulin was yanked in the second period, and the Ottawa Senators looked ready to put away a big road win. Cam Fowler Jersey . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play. Giovanni Fiore Jersey . Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says thats the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiners Office.Two of the rising stars of the British training ranks, Kerry Lee and Ben Pauling, are bidding to saddle their first Punchestown Festival winners next week. Lee, whose father Richard enjoyed success at the Punchestown Festival as a trainer, will saddle Top Gamble - a Grade 2 Fairyhouse winner last time out - in Tuesdays Grade 1 BoyleSports Champion Chase.Top Gamble has come out of Fairyhouse very well - hes bouncing and is in great form at home, said Kerry Lee. You always hope that they will improve, although youre never confident, and he has certainly earned a place to have a crack at the BoyleSports Champion Chase after a brilliant performance at Fairyhouse. Richard Johnson holds him in high regard and as long as the ground is on the easy side, hes going there in fine form.Kylemore Lough gave Lee a first Grade 1 victory in the Ryanair Gold Cup at Fairyhouse on March 27 and hes set to bid for another race backed by the same sponsor - the Grade 1 Ryanair Novice Chase at Punchestown next Thursday, April 28.Kylemore Lough has done really well, winning five chases this season and hes been very impressive. When he started off in October, I had a lot of hope for him but you can never be too keen at that time of year. But saying that, hes a horse Ive always thought a lot of, added Lee.Hes been in very good form - he really handled the journey over and the race in Ireland well and has come out of it very well. I couldnt be happier with him andd hes very similar to Top Gamble regarding ground requirements.ddddddddddddarters Hill was unbeaten in his seven previous starts before finishing fourth in the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle at Cheltenham and he has been kept back by trainer Ben Pauling for the Punchestown Festival.The six-year-old is entered in both the 2m 4f Grade 1 Tattersalls Ireland Novice Hurdle next Friday, April 29, and the 3m Grade 1 Irish Daily Mirror Novice Hurdle on Wednesday, April 27.I havent decided which race hell run in yet and it will depend on the ground. Im quite tempted to go for the shorter race but well see, said Pauling.I didnt know if Barters Hill would run again after Cheltenham but hes in such good form I thought we probably would go to Punchestown.It was never the idea to go to Aintree after Cheltenham as unfortunately he wasnt spot on at Cheltenham. It was well publicised that he wasnt quite right three days before Cheltenham and he came back a bit stiff so he did well to run as well as he did. I definitely think hes a bit better than the fourth at Cheltenham.It looks like hes come back to his best and I couldnt be happier with him. Hell do a couple of pieces of work and a schooling session before Punchestown and hell only go if hes absolutely spot on as Im not going to risk him. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]