UniversoBboy.es

Web Bboying (BreakDance) de habla hispana internacional.

Fecha actual 20 Sep 2018, 02:07
Follow @UniversoBboy

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: ious franchise best for the opening m
NotaPublicado: 14 Sep 2018, 07:58 
Bboy/Bgirl

EDMONTON -- Edmonton Eskimos quarterback Mike Reilly went through a normal day of practice Wednesday and showed no signs of any residual concussion symptoms following the nasty head shot he took from Toronto Argonaut defensive lineman Cleyon Laing last Saturday. Reilly was knocked out the game and the team said on Sunday he had suffered a concussion. He missed practice Tuesday but was back taking most of the reps on Wednesday. "Today was pretty much full-go for me." the six-foot-three, 215-pound first-year Eskimo said afterwards. "Because its non-contract every day for us (quarterbacks) nothing changed for me than it would on a normal Day 2. (Thursday) we will probably be a little more rigorous than a normal Day 3 for me. Well come out, have a normal practice and then do some strenuous cardio stuff and just push everything a little harder than normal. "As long as everything continues to go as expected Im hopeful that Ill be cleared to play. There only a few days but those are long days, theres still lots to do." The 3-10 Eskimos play the 5-8 Montreal Alouettes Saturday in a game they have to win to retain any realistic playoff hopes. Reilly remained in the game for one play after the hit -- throwing a touchdown pass -- but was pulled after feeling dizziness and confusion on the sidelines. He said Wednesday hes felt no adverse symptoms since waking up on Sunday. "My schedule, my routine hasnt changed. The first night after the game even went pretty smoothly. Neck was a little sore that night but gone by the next morning. Since then theres been nothing to deal with. Meals have been going good, sleeping is going well, meetings and picking up the ready list and being prepared has all gone well." He admitted, however, that concussions affect people differently and hes not out of the woods yet. "This is a learning experience and realizing what guys go through when they get injured," he said. "Its not fun to be on this side of it but Im just thankful that things have gone well so far and hopefully they will continue to be that way. "It was disappointing not being able to practice yesterday. That was the first practice Ive ever missed, college, high school, professional or anything." Reilly, in his fourth CFL season, has taken a tremendous amount of punishment this season but said it was ironic that he took the most dangerous hit when he was doing what people have been saying he should do to protect himself. "Everybodys talked all season about how I need to change my style of play because Im going to get hurt and the play I get hurt on Im actually in the pocket and Im not out there running around trying to lower my head." He watched a replay of the hit early this week and said it was a "scary hit" but felt there was nothing he could have done differently to avoid it. "I just feel fortunate that there hasnt been any bad long-term symptoms to this point. But Im also not naive. I understand things can still creep up and until Im cleared to play Im not going to breathe too easily." Head coach Kavis Reed said while Reilly looked fine Wednesday and was sharp with his passes, the team will monitor him closely the rest of the week. "We still have 72 hours we can work with," he said. "There are still some hurdles he has to cross but right now were hopeful hell be cleared to play." Mike Remmers Jersey .ca presents a week long look at some of the teams and stories that will shape the up coming campaign. Randy Moss Vikings Jersey . Watch all the action unfold live on TSN and TSN Mobile TV at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. You can also watch the game live with the debut of Wednesday Night Hockey on TSN.ca and chat throughout the game with TSN. http://www.vikingsfansproshop.com/Vikin ... l?cat=1392. TSN2 December 18 Knicks at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 December 18 Thunder at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 December 21 Pacers at Timberwolves 7pm et/4pm pt. TSN2 December 23 Timberwolves at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 December 25 Wizards at Knicks 12pm et/9am pt TSN December 25 Thunder at Spurs 2:30pm et/11:30pt TSN December 25 Cavaliers at Heat 5pm et/2pm pt TSN December 25 Lakers at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN December 25 Warriors at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN NBA on TSN - January Date Game Time Network January 1 Kings at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 3 Jazz at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 5 Nuggets at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 7 Rockets at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN January 7 Suns at Timberwolves 9:30pm et/6:30 pt. TSN January 9 Bulls at Wizards 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 9 Cavaliers at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 13 Timberwolves at Pacers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 15 Thunder at Rockets 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 15 Cavaliers at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 16 Cavaliers at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 22 NBA All-Star Selection Show 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 22 Spurs at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 22 Nets at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 25 Heat at Bulls 1pm et/10am pt TSN January 25 Thunder at Cavaliers 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt TSN January 26 Timberwolves at Thunder 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Nuggets at Grizzlies 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Bulls at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 NBA on TSN - February Date Game Time Network February 5 Clippers vs. Mike Remmers Vikings Jersey . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. Daniel Carlson Jersey . -- Two out of three aint bad. ST. LOUIS -- Down four regulars, the Milwaukee Brewers kept right on rolling. Lyle Overbay fouled off two bunt attempts, then singled in Khris Davis with the tiebreaking run and the Brewers beat the St. Louis Cardinals in extra innings for the second straight night, winning 5-4 in 11 innings Tuesday. "Were a team thats going to grind it out. We dont give in, we dont give up at-bats," said Milwaukee starter Kyle Lohse, a former Cardinal. "I dont really look at the big picture. Were just trying to win as many games, rack up the wins and keep piling them on." Davis hit a go-ahead triple to help the Brewers win 5-3 in 12 innings Monday night and started the winning rally this time with a leadoff double against Kevin Siegrist (0-1). "With two strikes, obviously Im just trying to get him over to third base any way I can," said Overbay, who is 10 for 19 during an eight-game hitting streak. "That was a mistake, finally. The pitch that I hit up the middle, I dont know what he was trying to do with it." Milwaukee is a major league-best 20-7, two more victories than the previous franchise best for the opening month, and 11-1 on the road. Milwaukees lineup featured light-swinging Scooter Gennett batting third. Ryan Braun and Jean Segura didnt start for the third straight game, Aramis Ramirez had a swollen elbow from getting hit by a pitch, and catcher Jonathan Lucroy got a scheduled day off that manager Ron Roenicke elected not to reschedule. The Brewers makeshift lineup managed just enough offence to beat the Cardinals again. "Were playing great and well enjoy it as long as we can, but its not going to last the whole season," Roenicke said. "But again, were doing things right." Carlos Gomez homered and Lohse had a two-run single for the Brewers, who have won five of six. Tyler Thornburg (3-0) struck out four in two scoreless innings and Francisco Rodriguez finished for his 13th save in 13 chances. Yadier Molina hit a three-run homer in the first and Allen Craigs RBI triple tied it in the seventh for the Cardinals, who have lost tthree of four.dddddddddddd "Its April," said Matt Adams, who opened with two hits but struck out his last three trips. "Were not happy that were not winning right now but were going to continue to show up every day ready to compete. "Things are going to turn around in our favour." The Brewers are 4-1 in extra innings and the Cardinals are 0-3. St. Louis 3-0 in both games in this series. "Not as good as I should have been, plain and simple," Cardinals starter Lance Lynn said. "You get three runs in the first, you win that game." Molina had been 1 for 13 with runners and scoring position and two outs before depositing a belt-high 1-1 fastball into the first row of seats in left-centre. It was the first homer off Lohse since he gave up two in his first start of the season, and Molinas fourth overall. Lohse followed with five scoreless innings and matched his season best with nine strikeouts, plus a two-run single to cap a three-run fourth against Lance Lynn to tie it. "I fouled off a couple below the label and I think the one I hit was below the label as well," Lohse said. "He kept coming with fastballs, kind of did me a favour." Gomez homered in the seventh against Tyler Lyons, in his second inning of relief. Lyons had been listed as the starter Friday at Chicago against the Cubs, but the Cardinals have a day off Thursday and could use ace Adam Wainwright on regular rest. NOTES: Shelby Miller is 4-0 with a 1.95 ERA in six career starts against the Brewers entering the series finale. Milwaukee starter Matt Garza (1-2, 4.09 ERA) is 0-1 with an 8.31 ERA in three starts in St. Louis. ... Two rehabbing Cardinals pitchers, Jaime Garcia and Jason Motte, are getting closer to returning. Garcia (shoulder surgery) is scheduled to make his first start Sunday for Double-A Springfield and the team said Motte (elbow) is likely to join that team this weekend. ... Segura pinch-hit in the ninth and was thrown out trying for a bunt hit. ... The Brewers are 36-36 at 9-year-old Busch Stadium, one of only three NL teams that are .500 or better. Wholesale Falcons Jerseys Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Packers Jerseys Wholesale Browns Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Colts Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys ' ' '

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora [ DST ]